"I originally taught all my life and when I was looking for a retirement job, my experience with children and schools made me notice Van Pool transportation. It looked very enticing: knowing the county very well and with my past experience I decided to join Van Pool and I’ve loved every minute of it."
"It’s the most I’ve enjoyed a job. If you want to bring service to a special needs community and get paid for that, it’s the perfect job for you."3.5 years
"I enjoy the flexibility of Van Pool. I get time to spend with my grandkids and run errands that I didn’t have time for when I was working at my past job."3 years
Career Opportunities By Location (view map)
To view the position details and apply, please click on the position title below:
Working At Van Pool
How To Apply
- To apply electronically: click on a position title of interest for a location near you. Then click, “Apply for this job online.” You do not need a resume. A Recruiter will get back to you to conduct a telephone interview if your background meets our requirements.
- To apply in person: print and complete the Application for Employment. Bring it with you to one of our locations (during walk-in hours).
- Set up a phone interview: call 774.369.0350, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Paid classroom and on-the-job training
- Competitive 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Profit Sharing Plan
- $20.00/hr. Weekend & Holiday Rate
- Start and end your day at home! The van goes home with you.
Did you know
- Van Pool transports more than 5,000 students a day
- Van Pool has eight locations across Massachusetts with over 1,700 employees
- Van Pool serves over 100 school districts
- Van Pool started in 1986 in Wilbraham, MA
- Call 413.438.2038 with any questions
- Email email@example.com
- Review our Frequently Asked Questions